Friday, May 31, 2013

Jack & Tigger

Today as soon as I opened the door to his room, Jack perked up and gave me a purr/meow hello! He brushed up against my leg and started purring away, already happy for some attention. He followed me all over the house today. First, we got him some fresh water and a little bit of food. I let him nibble for a minute, then I put his bowl up to give him a break. Next, he followed me to the garage, where we had to part ways. I called for miss Tigger once I got in the garage. She meowed back at me and we had a little meowing conversation going. She made her way down the ladder to come see me. I pet her for a little bit, then got her some fresh food and water as well. Jack was talking to us through the door, which didn't make Tigger very happy. She gave him a couple hisses as a response. After I checked on the pool, I came back in to visit with Jack a little longer. He certainly didn't mind! I made sure to put his food back down for him before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment