Thursday, May 30, 2013

Buckley & Chloe

Today the rain had held off long enough for my visit with the pups. I let Chloe and Buck outside to play for awhile. Buck came and sat with me, demanding I pet him with his barks! Chloe was busy exploring the yard and saying hi to the backyard neighbor dog. At one point I thought I heard Bootsie meow, but he didn't come to visit me. Later, Buck went digging through his toys and dug out a sopping wet hedgehog toy that he thought he'd chew on for a bit. We took a break, wiped off their paws and headed inside for some food and water. When they finished we played outside a little longer. There were dark clouds overhead and the winds were picking up, so I figured I would put them back inside before I left. Chloe explored some more. Buck found a tiny branch with a few leaves on it, that he chewed into little pieces. Soon I heard Chloe go racing from one side of the yard to the other. Buck joined her, so I went to see what they were excited about. There were two black pups roaming the neighborhood. They stopped at the fence to say hi to Chloe and Buck. While I was over there, Bootsie finally came to say hi to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment