Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

I got to meet your daughter and her family today! They were over visiting when I arrived. I noticed a different light on inside when I walked up, so I had a feeling someone was home! I went ahead and got the girls' food ready right away. I went to take it into their room and found Sadi already in there, getting a drink of water. I set their food down and got them some more dry food and fresh water while she nibbled a bit. Next, I cleaned up her face and gave her her medications. She's such a trooper! I set her back down by her food when we finished. I went to check on Stormy before I left. She was lounging on her chair on the patio. I gave her a few pets, then headed out to give the family some privacy. The kitties had family to love on them today. I will give them some extra time on another visit to make up for me leaving a little early today. It made me smile when Sadi came out and followed me to the door. She gave me a meow goodbye while I put my shoes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment