Thursday, May 30, 2013

Harvey & Sasha

It was a stormy day for us today. It was downpouring where I was, as I headed to go see the pups. Luckily, once I got to the house the rain had stopped. There was a good amount of standing water in the yard, so I rolled up my pants and headed in! Haha! Sasha actually met me at the gate. Poor girl must have been wandering around in the rain. She was pretty wet. I went to the patio and Harvey came out of his dog house to say hi. I made sure they had plenty of food for this evening. I cleaned up the patio a bit, then it was attention time! Harvey was happy for some back scratches. Miss Sasha curled up on a dry spot on the patio. Harvey sat and sniffed at all the other animal smells on me. Eventually, he wandered off to explore around the yard. He came back for some more heiny scratches before it was time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment