Saturday, May 25, 2013

Oreo & Stuffs

Today I had some talkative kitties! Oreo was making his way down the stairs as I came in and gave me a hello meow. He stopped and rubbed his face on the posts, then met me in the kitchen. I got them some fresh food while he plopped at my feet and rolled around. As I was headed to clean their box, I saw Stuffs on the stairs. When he saw me looking at him, he gave me a couple meows. He did a big stretch, then came down to see me. We all sat in the living room downstairs and they got some attention time. I pulled out a couple toys and we had fun with those for a bit. I saw the cat nip spray and spritzed a toy. Oreo loved that! Stuffs got bored and hopped up by the tv to look out the window. The birds were going crazy out there! Oreo laid by me for some chin scratches. He'd suddenly jump and turn around to look at the birds. Then, he'd plop his head back on my hand, purring away. "Ok, you can resume petting me!" He made me laugh. Both kitties eventually got bored with me and went to nibble on their food.

No comments:

Post a Comment