Saturday, May 25, 2013

Jerrie & Kimmie

Today miss Kimmie was in the same spot, waiting by the front door for me to come say hi. She followed me into the kitchen and was waiting right there for me to come back, while I went to say hi next door. Kimmie jumped up on the back of the couches and raced along with me as I headed to the bedroom to refill their water. Jerrie was snuggled up on the top of his tower today. He came down, laid on the floor with me and enjoyed a long brushing. He laid next to me and purred away. He tilted his head to the side and rested it against my face. Such a sweet boy! Miss Kimmie wandered in by us and sat in the window behind the curtains again for quite awhile. Later, she came out and climbed up their kitty tower to play a bit. She rolled around in the cubby and peeked over the side at me. She was being a silly girl today!

No comments:

Post a Comment