Saturday, May 25, 2013

Susie & Frank Fritz

Your note was right... Frank sure is a bouncy little guy! But he's super cute so its ok. ;) I fed them both right away when I arrived. Frank quickly finished his food and came over to say hi. We worked on having him sit if he wanted to be pet. He actually didn't do too bad! He sure loves attention. Susie came wandering over by us, wanting some pets too. Frank got all excited and started wrestling around with her. He'd pinch onto her cheeks and she'd stand there and tolerate it, giving him a scolding occasionally. She's such a good girl! This evening the pups were around the side of the house when I came out. They both came running when they heard me! While they worked on their supper, I refilled their water bowl. It was laying upside down by their dog houses. I put their other water bowl outside with them just in case, so they'd have enough if he decided to play with the bowl again. Frank came bouncing over after dinner for his attention. Susie came over too and was happy for some back scratches. I got them each a treat to work on. Frank was being silly, barking and pouncing on his before he finally started eating it! They had some more fun messing around with each other afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment