Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

This afternoon it was raining again. I let the kiddos outside and they were soon all lined up at the door to head back in. Buddy worked on eating while I played fetch with Jimmy. Sugar went and snuggled up in the blanket on the couch. I got them each a treat and let them roam the house for the afternoon. This evening when I got there, the sun was actually peeking out! I noticed someone was having fun with the food bowl while I was gone. The kibble was strewn out all over the floor by the fridge! We all headed outside for a little bit. They took advantage of it and roamed around before it was time for meds. Buddy worked on some dinner after I got it picked up. Jimmers snuggled on the couch with me for awhile. Miss Sugar had gone back to bed, coming out only when she knew it was treat time!


No comments:

Post a Comment