Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Frankie

This evening I arrived and Frankie bashfully walked upto me while I complimented her on her new haircut. I slipped on her collar and we headed out. The grass was all mushy and wet from it raining all day. Frankie didn't mind one bit. She ran right through a puddle without a care in the world, dragging me with her! It was almost deja vu from last time it rained. I think she enjoyed the aftermath of rain. We headed back upstairs once she was done. We stopped by the door so I could wipe off her wet little feet. She was so good and lifted up every paw for me. After that I gave her dinner. She ate it up within seconds, then she was all hyper. She started running around and then quickly sat down by me for some attention. She was so silly.


No comments:

Post a Comment