Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Buckley, Chloe, Tizzy, JR & Bootsie

Today Bootsie had to cling onto the back of the chair for dear life when I opened the door! JR was sleeping on the chair and shot off of it when I opened it, to run with the others to the back door. That sent poor Bootsie flying back and forth for a second! It was rainy out still today, which the pups thought was great. They instantly got muddy as they ran around the yard! Today they sat around the tree closest to the back door most of the time. I actually got a video of Tizzy going up the side of the tree! I thought they were just looking at birds that were flying around, but soon I located that sassy little squirrel. He was just chilling on a branch, safely up high. When it was time to head in, I took them in one by one to dry off. JR and Tizzy were so muddy that I had to give them a little hose down.



No comments:

Post a Comment