Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Daisy & Casper

This morning I got the food and water ready for the kitties. I cleaned their boxes next, then took care of the fish. Soon, I went around the house and checked rooms for miss Daisy, closing doors behind me as I went. I wanted to make sure she couldn't just go hide elsewhere. I found her sitting comfortably under the master bed. I tried to lure her out with a bowl of delicious canned food, but that didn't work. So, I scooted her out from under the bed. She took off and decided to go right in her room! I closed the gate, then let her get to working on her breakfast. I went back and opened all the doors, then went to go see Casper. Since Daisy was in his room, he decided to pick a new spot today. This time he was lounging under the bed upstairs.



No comments:

Post a Comment