Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Izzy, Daisy, Toby & fish

Already in laundry rubbing on counter, play with shirt string, new cd
This morning Izzy must have heard my car pull in the driveway. She was already in the laundry room, rubbing up against the corner of the counter, waiting for me! She meowed and raced ahead of me to the bedroom to plop on the floor and start rolling around. I put the third Taylor Swift cd in for her today before I went to clean her litterboxes. She was very talkative today! When I finished, we hung out in her room for awhile. She gave me a little kiss by touching our noses together, then she rubbed her face on mine. She had fun playing with the strings on my sweatshirt for awhile too. I went to feed the fishies, then headed out by Daisy and Toby. They were both snuggled in the dog house on the patio again. They were excited for their treat! Toby stood against my legs for his. I pet them for a bit, then went back in by Izzy. She got some yummy treats too.




No comments:

Post a Comment