Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

Buddy and Jimmy were already outside when I got there this afternoon. Dee had already given them a bunch of lovin' this morning! The boys came in and said hi to us both for a bit. She helped me get Sugar out from her hiding place under the bed and outside. Then i looked for Jimmy's collar. It was nice and warm out today so they got to spend the afternoon playing outside! Little miss Sugar was sitting at the gate waiting for me as I pulled in. So cute! They all got excited and ran back and forth between the back door and the gate. We stayed outside for a little longer since it was still so nice out! Jimmy and Buddy were busy searching in and around things for critters. Sugar headed inside and went to her favorite spot. The boys came in with me and waited in the kitchen for their potatoes! Sugar came out when she heard they were ready. After their meds, Buddy worked on supper and Jimmy snuggled up with me. I gave Charlie some fresh water and it sounded like he said, "Thank you!". The pups all got their snacks before it was time to go to bed.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment