Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sophie & Roxy

I said hi to the little girls at the gate today, then headed inside. It was nice and sunny out, so we decided o hang around outside. I sat in the grass where the sunlight was hitting, and the girls came and tackled me! They are so funny! Roxy was full of energy today. She was rolling around in the grass and throwing herself across my lap like Sophie usually does! Later she initiated some playful wrestling with Sophie. The girls took turns rolling around in my lap and getting their tummies rubbed! Later they relaxed and sprawled out in the sun with their rear legs straight back behind them. As soon as the neighbor dogs came out, they were up and at the fence saying hi. When it was time to go I went in and got their treats. Roxy snuck in with me and was searching the ceiling for her light. Sophie stood up against the screen door and peered in like, "Hey, what about me?!".
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment