Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Buckley, Chloe, Tizzy & JR


This afternoon the guys weren't there, so the pups had the yard to themselves. Chloe wasted no time today and made her way into the pool to swim some laps! Tizzy and JR were saying hi to me and trying to claim my lap already! They all ran over to their tree and were busy watching for birds and squirrels. Chloe started rolling around in the grass after her refreshing dip. Buckley decided to go all the way in the pool today. He fished out a leaf from the pool and carried it over to the shed. Then, JR stole it and shredded it up! After that JR decided to go get a couple of his own. Tizzy came and rolled over for a tummy rub. She then went to lay in the shade between the bars of the hammock stand, where that would normally hang. The boys wrestled around for a bit, then Buckley grabbed the big toy and played keep-away from JR. Later we headed inside to cool down. The pups all ran upstairs, so we sat on the couch for a bit. They each wanted my attention so they were all hopping in my lap, pawing at me or singing to me! Bootsie was woken up by all this and headed downstairs. I found him under the blankets again. This time the dogs came in with me and they got him out! Bootsie followed me into the kitchen and hopped up on the counter to help get their peanut butter snacks. Later he meowed at me to follow him and showed me where his food was!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment