Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Louis & Susie


Both Louis and Susie met me at the door this afternoon! They both took turns jumping, sniffing and kissing me! They ran around the deck, to the grass and back again as I filled their water and food dishes! Louis stayed to eat, while Susie and I went out to the grass to enjoy the sun. She sat down and put her paws up on my lap, while I scratched her belly! Susie is such a sweet girl! I took a close up of her, while she was getting some love and attention! Louis then came out and ran around the yard, talking to us with his low, little bark! Then he got really excited and started his low, loud barking! Susie took her turn at eating, and when her brother came over, she told him, with her little growl, to go away; he already had his turn! So, Louis and I went back to the grass to run around. I grabbed the soccer ball and threw it around the yard, but I was the only one playing! They would pretend like they were going to get it and then run right by it! We had a blast today! I gave each a few more scratches and said goodbye and sleep well!


No comments:

Post a Comment