Monday, April 4, 2011

Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie


We all went outside when I got there this afternoon. It was very windy out, so all three decided to hang out on the side of the house. Sugar and Buddy each took turns snuggling up with Jimmy when he wasn't busy giving me kisses! Buddy found a nice cozy spot to curl up in the grass and soak up some sun. It was still a little chilly with the wind, so I decided to keep them in this afternoon. Sugar actually raced me to the door when I got up! I did let them have roam of the house though. This evening the boys went outside potty while I got their meds together. Sugar must have been sleeping because she didn't come out until the boys were back in and getting excited! Usually she is the first to be in the kitchen. They quickly cleaned up their plates for me. I had them all go potty this time, then they came back in to snuggle! Jimmy hopped in my lap right away and gave me kisses. Buddy stood up against my leg for some attention too, but they didn't want to share. Buddy eventually snuggled up on his bed and Sugar hopped up to sit on the back of the couch. They each got their snack, then it was time for bed.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment