Friday, December 17, 2010

Mandy, Aeryn, Oscar and Izzy

The girls were barking “welcome back” as I turned the key this evening! It was so good to see Mandy and Aeryn again! A few, quick scratches for each girl and it was outside to go potty. While they were out, I filled their food bowl and gave them a fresh bowl of water. Aeryn barked to come back inside and both girls ran to their bowls. Mandy would take a few chunks of food and then bring it over to the carpet to eat; silly girl!
Mandy met me at the door tonight, as Aeryn stayed on the couch relaxing. I greeted each of them with some scratches and then went outside with them for a quick potty break! When we came back inside, both girls jumped up on the couch. Each enjoyed some scratches before I tucked them in for bed. Goodnight, see you both in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment