Friday, December 17, 2010

Toby, Tyson & Morgan

This morning Morgan was right at the door again. He followed me around and did his "meh meh" sound. Toby had moved all the pillows around so he was snuggled in a little pocket of coziness! Tyson hopped up by the sink and meowed at me when I came over. I turned his water on, then grabbed Toby's jacket so we could go for a walk. As soon as I grabbed it he kept running around playing keep-away with himself! Instead I grabbed his leash and he was fine with that. He's so funny! After I got his coat on we went for a long walk. This afternoon Toby was sprawled out on the bed and rolled over for his quick belly rub. He got up and zoomed off to the living room. Tyson wanted his drink again so I got that running. Toby didn't want to go for a walk, so he played out in the backyard instead. Tonight Toby was a little sleepyhead! I went in and gave him his tummy run before going to turn the faucet on for Tyson. Usually he follows me out, but this time I had to go back and get him! He still didn't want to get up, until I grabbed his kitty! Then he chased me around the living room. He would shake it around, crouch down hanging onto it ready to run away from me, and even rolled around with it! After playing hard it was time for supper. He ate while I cleaned the litter boxes. Morgan decided to come help me. After Tyson was finished with his sink, he just curled up on the counter and cleaned his face. Toby went potty quick before bed and came in for a few more minutes of play time!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment