Friday, December 17, 2010

Buckwheat

This morning my little buddy came running out to see me! He hopped along down the hallway with me. After he went out potty he came back inside, excited for his treat. He knew what was coming next! His favorite! I hooked his leash up and he made a break for the front door. He stopped and looked at me to make sure I was bringing him this time I went out. He pranced happily down the driveway. He would stop every now and again to make sure I was still coming! This afternoon Buckwheat startled me! He was in a new spot next to the dresser, sitting up and wide awake! He popped right up and went to the kitchen to help me get his dinner ready. After dinner he did his business then came back in and danced around for some attention! Tonight Buckwheat was in his usual spot under the bed, snoozing away. I woke him up and he did a few big stretches on his way out. He wasn't ready to go potty yet, so we snuggled up in his chair. He ran over to me and stood up against the chair waiting for me to bring him up. He went potty quick before bedtime.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment