Friday, November 26, 2010

Zeus, Baxter & Zelda

After a day of staying cozy warm in the garage, Zelda was ready to get out and explore! She ran out as soon as I opened it and barely said hi to me today. Haha! The boys were anxious to get outside too. It was still chilly out but the sun was warming things up quickly. Zeus came over and rubbed his head on me so I'd rub his ears for him. Baxter got jealous and wanted some love too, so he came and pawed at my legs! The boys chased me around a little this morning, then explored around the yard. Baxter liked walking on the pool cover because it was nice and warm from the bright sun. They got to stay outside finally to enjoy the day. Zelda was ready for some attention when I got here tonight. She ran right up when I opened the garage door and started rubbing up against my legs. I spent a little bit out with her in the garage before going in and letting the boys inside. They had some energy in them tonight! I sat with them and Zeus would make funny "oh yea, that's the spot!" sounds while I rubbed his ears and Baxter would paw at me while I played with him. Then they would play with each other (basically Zeus would push Baxter around and then nibble on his side)! It was really cute. We played around for most of the time and with a few minutes left, I went out to the garage to give Zelda some more attention. She was meowing and loving every bit of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment