Saturday, November 27, 2010

Charlie

This morning Charlie and I got our snuggle time in. Then, we did a bunch of playing! I flicked some of his ball toys down the hallway while he zoomed after them. Later we played with his little guy on the string. I had him tearing around in circles all around me! He's so quick! He would do somersaults in the air to snatch it and wrestle it to the ground. We had so much fun with that this morning that we played with it again this evening. First I cleaned out his litter box when I got there. Charlie was helping me out and even giving me some attention! He kept meowing at me and rubbing up against my back until I finished. Then we got right to playtime! Before I left I fed him his canned food treat. He followed me in the kitchen and ran ahead to his spot in the bathroom, while never taking his eye off his plate! He's so funny!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment