Friday, November 26, 2010

Charlie

This morning Charlie came around the corner and started meowing at me as I walked inside. He walked over to where I sat down and flopped himself next to me. He rolled around while I pet him. He got so statically charged from the carpet that everytime we touched we'd get a big shock! He curled up with me and even snuggled with some of his toys this morning. Then it was enough of that; time to play! We played with his toy on a string and had him zooming all over chasing after it! Tonight Charlie came to tell me he missed me! He gave me a couple long meows as I walked in, and walked with me to his room. He plopped over in the middle of the floor and reached his paws out towards me. He cuddled up with me for a long time tonight. I laid on my stomach and he came and burrowed himself under my chin. He kept shocking me every time he touched his little nose to my face! We played around with some of his toys, especially the one on the string. He would leap in the air, hop over me or slide across the floor to get it! He knew exactly what I was doing when I went into the kitchen. He walked ahead of me to his spot, ready to eat his yummy treat!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment