Friday, November 26, 2010

Cali

Today Cali was loving me up right away! She rubbed up against my legs as soon as I came in. I got her food ready and cleaned her box while she watched me. We sat on the floor and she immediately curled up in my lap and made herself comfy! She snuggled with me for quite awhile. Later she got up and wandered down the hallway. I called her and she came running back for more snuggling! I went and searched for her shoe string, so we played with that for awhile too. She snacked on a little of her canned food when it was ready. She wandered down the hallway again and this time didn't come to my calling, so I went looking for her. I found her sitting in the window by her cat tree, warming herself up in the sunlight!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment