Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Coco, Mia & Daisy

This morning Mia was waiting at the front door, ready to go play in the backyard. After I let her out I went to go find the kitties. They were both snoozing; Coco was in the office in her usual spot and Daisy on the guest bed. I let Coco work on her breakfast while I snuggled up with Daisy. When Coco was finished, she made her way to go curl up on the bed. I pet her for a little while before letting Mia in. I gave Mia her breakfast, but she only nibbled on it this time. She was too concerned with getting excited over going back outside! I put her food out there for her in case she was hungry later. This afternoon I looked out the back window and saw Mia sleeping soundly by the back door. She even did a little running in her sleep! I woke her up to have her come inside. I fed kitties, who hadn't moved since I last saw them, their lunch. Mia and I took a nice long walk this afternoon! She came barreling down the hallway as soon as she heard what I had! She's such a good girl. When we got back home, she was ready to go out in the backyard again to enjoy the gorgeous day. I spent some time with Daisy and Coco. Daisy's little motor just keeps on running the whole time I'm petting her! What a sweetie! Tonight I let Mia in and she ate almost all her supper for me. After I fed the kitties their dinner, Mia and I took a nice long walk again. She waited next to me while I grabbed her leash. She kept wagging her tail and made the pink feather toy fly up and hit her. She would turn around and give it a look like, "What is this thing that keeps hitting me in the touche?". Daisy was sitting on the rug by the door, waiting for our return. Mia went outside for a little longer, so I grabbed the pink feather and started to play with Daisy. She's pretty fast for an older girl! It was so entertaining! She ran back and forth, lept in the air to grab it, and rolled around with the feather. I let Mia back inside and said goodnight to Coco.

No comments:

Post a Comment