Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Bunny, Joe Friday & Murdock

 This morning Friday was waiting at the top of the stairs for me again. He meowed a "good morning" at me while I pet him. I walked over to the car bed to see if Bunny was the lump under the blanket. She took off as soon as I peeked under it, into the corner by the kitty tree. I went over to her and she let me pet her for a long time. Friday came over for some lovin' too! Friday raced me down the stairs on my way to see Murdock. Today he came out and went right into the living room! He made his way to snuggle up with Friday in a little sun spot on the stairs. They rubbed heads together and Murdock gave Friday a tiny kiss on the forehead. They pretended like nothing happened when they saw I was watching! Later, Murdock was having a blast rolling around all over the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment