Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Maggie & Moe

The girls heard me coming tonight and I could hear them barking away inside. They had both run to the door to see who was home! We went out in the backyard right away so they could go potty. They quickly disappeared into the darkness as they chased each other all over the place! I think it was a little chilly out for them tonight, since they were ready to head back inside pretty quick. Moe worked on eating some supper. Maggie was dancing around me and busy licking my hands like crazy! Moe brought a rawhide over by me to lay down and gnaw on. Maggie saw that and thought she needed one too! She disappeared into the bedroom and came out with one for herself. Then, she went back to hopping around by me and trying to lick my face and hands! She pooped herself out and ended up snoozing next to me in no time. The girls got one more bedtime treat before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment