Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sammy, Molly, Gracie, Couper & Roly Poly

Today I was greeted by 5 pups happy to give me lots of kisses! They surrounded me by the door and were all excited to get some attention. I took a walk around the house and there were no accidents! So far, so good. Eventually we made our way outside to play. Everyone hung out by me for a few minutes before they each started to go off and find something to do. Roly Poly was busy exploring around the yard, keeping to herself. Next, Gracie went off to go potty and do some sniffing around too. Roly found a big ol' rawhide that she carried around to the perfect spot to gnaw on it. Sammy, Couper and Molly were each trying to get my undivided attention, hopping up and down at my legs! Couper and Molly decided to chase each other around for awhile after that. The rest watched, but soon joined in the chase! It was pretty hilarious! They chased in one big line, then broke off into a couple groups, zooming around and around. Later we went inside for supper. Everyone ate for me, but I did have to put the garlic on Molly's food. Couper was the last to finish, and she didn't like anyone else getting near her bowl! She didn't mind me messing around with her food/bowl though. Molly had moved to the couch and the rest of us waited in the kitchen for Couper. I sat on the floor and had Roly giving me big bear hugs, Sammy waiting for his heiny to be scratched and Gracie nudging my arm for her turn! After dinner, we all went back outside for more play time. With full bellies, everyone was pretty mellow now. Slowly one by one, they each were laying down taking naps! Sammy had made himself comfortable on the big chair by the house. I sat with him and soon had a puppy pile on my lap! Couper tried to come up too but there was no room. She curled up on the foot stool next to me and Molly snuggled up against my legs. Roly and Gracie had me pinned and were giving me lots of big wet kisses! We went back in and everyone got a yummy treat before I left.
Couper and Molly goofing around.

No comments:

Post a Comment