Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Coco, Mia & Daisy

Tonight I went to go let Mia in right away, who was already waiting at the back door. She was very excited to see me! She danced around while I pet her. While I got the kitties' supper ready, I saw little Daisy come peeking around the corner to see who was home. She let me pet her and started to purr right away! I looked around for Coco to feed her supper and found her all curled up on the bed. Mia laid on the couch, but when she heard me coming down the hallway, she was ready for her walk! She walked over to the basket to show me where her leash was. She nudged at it, then looked back at me. So, we took a short walk tonight while the girls were eating supper. When we came back, Daisy was sitting in the entryway waiting for us. Mia went back outside for a little while, so I spent some time with the kitties. I sat with Coco to pet her for awhile, and she kept turning her face so I could get both sides. Daisy came up on the bed to see what we were up to. She got pet some more too before I went to let Mia back in. Mia got a couple treats before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment