Saturday, October 23, 2010

Shelby, Bitty, Spirit and Baby

Shelby and Bitty greeted me at the door this morning. Spirit was lounging on the couch and raised his head up to say hello! Shelby followed me into the kitchen for her morning treat and then it was outside to play and potty. The orange kitty was excited that the both of us came outside with him. I sat out with the two while the sprinklers watered the new grass. When I went into Baby's room, he was waiting at the cage for me! I opened the gate and snapped a picture of him as he was waiting for some breakfast! A fresh bowl of food and some hay made Baby very happy! Bitty waited by the door and followed me into the cat room, where he anxiously stood by the food bowl. I filled the dish and Bitty sat down for his breakfast! Back outside, I turned off the sprinklers and said goodbye to Shelby and the orange kitty! See y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment