Saturday, October 23, 2010

Lucy & Shadow


Today as I walked up to the house, I saw Shadow peering out at me through the bedroom window! Lucy was right at the door to say hi. I went into the room to see Shadow and he wasn't in there anymore. He must have snuck out while I was coming in. There he was, sitting in the living room, waiting to play. We all played with their rope for awhile. Shadow got tired of playing, so he sat in the bedroom doorway and watched Lucy and I play. Later he moved into the kitchen under the table. I was trying to get him to play, but only Lucy would run into the kitchen to attack the rope. Shadow got sneaky and grabbed Lucy from behind. She sure didn't like that! She came over to me to get her chin and cheeks scratched for awhile. Later, Shadow decided to come out and play some more with Lucy and I before I left.
Lucy was goofing around with her rope and reaching for the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment