Friday, October 22, 2010

Shelby, Bitty, Spirit and Baby

This evening Shelby, the orange kitty and I enjoyed the lightening show on the porch as the lawn was being watered! They ran around and chased each other in the back yard, with the kitty hiding on the trampoline as Shelby ran by! After we turned the sprinklers off, Shelby and I said good night to the kitty and went inside for dinner and a treat! Bitty and Spirit were both in the kitchen when we came inside. I gave Shelby half an egg and a piece of bacon for her evening treat; she enjoyed them very much! All three followed me as I went in to say hello to Baby. The room was dark, so he popped up when the lights went on! I hand fed him a few pieces of hay and laughed when he would rip the piece away from my hand and munch on it! A few more scratches to each and I was off for the evening; sweet dreams my furry friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment