Saturday, October 23, 2010

Chelsea

Today Chelsea was excited when I came in to see her! She started dancing around and looking at her leash on the counter like, "Are we going for our walk now?! Pretty please!!!". It was raining out, but she wanted to so badly! So, we decided to take a short walk anyways. When we got home I scooped out her food. She was such a good girl that she sat the whole time until I got both cups of food in her bowl before she'd eat it! When she finished, I saw her tennis ball and rolled it down the hallway for her. She walked over to it, sniffed at it, and na... don't want to play with that. We snuggled up in the living room and she got her tummy and ears rubbed. Then she started pawing at me, getting excited and running into the kitchen! I think she thought she needed a treat for that. She did it a few more times. It was so funny! Before I left, I had her do a few tricks for me for pieces of treats.
Yes, I'll have a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment