Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sasha

Sasha jumped down from her usual spot and met me by the couch this morning! A few, friendly "meows" and it was off to the kitchen for breakfast! I filled the plastic lid with the yummy yogurt, as I knew from yesterday, it was a favorite! I cleaned her water dish and filled it with fresh water and topped off her kibble! A plate of wet food finished off the breakfast menu! She sat and ate for awhile, then joined me on the couch! Sasha opted for the quilted blanket today. She sat so pretty as I snapped a picture; isn't she just adorable? A few minutes of petting and Sasha went back in the kitchen for another round of breakfast. After she got full, she joined me back on the couch. You could hear in Sasha's loud purr that she was full and happy! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment