Friday, September 10, 2010

Daisy & Indigo

This morning the girls were very excited to see me. They sure knew that it was nice out today! They both were bouncing up and down, following me everywhere I went. Daisy went over to the counter and looked up at her leash. As soon as I got her purple collar on, they both started barking and were ready to go! They ran to the door and waited for me. It was pretty warm out already this morning and very humid, so we took a slightly shorter walk than normal. When we got home, Daisy cooled herself off by putting her feet in the water bowl again! After they finished their breakfast, Indigo brought me a ball and was ready for some fetch. Daisy was too pooped to chase after it at first. After awhile though, she took over!
Are you coming? We're ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment