Friday, September 10, 2010

Mandy, Erin, Oscar and Izzy





As I entered the house, I could hear Erin welcoming me back! I opened the door and the girls ran inside and then all of a sudden, Oscar appeared! He was a little tentative, but snuck in and ran upstairs. We all followed and I was able to get Oscar to trust me and we took him out in the garage to join Izzy!

The girls were in an excited mood and wanted to play fetch and tug-o-war. Mandy snuck up behind Erin and grabbed her yellow toy; it was so funny! You can see in the picture how surprised Erin was! Then Mandy went to find her blue toy, so she could have her own! The girls didn't play too long, as they played hard all day. Both Mandy and Erin hopped up on the couch and settled in for the night. I gave them both some love and wished them sweet doggy dreams!
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment