Friday, September 10, 2010

Mandy, Erin, Oscar and Izzy


The girls met me this afternoon with friendly barks and wagging tails! They came in to cool off, as the sun was warm today! Mandy and Erin took turns at the fresh water bowl, then it was time for a game of tug-o-war with Erin and her yellow toy! Mandy decided she would rather get her tummy and back scratched, than to play! The girls and I went on the hunt to find Oscar, as he was hiding somewhere. Although we didn't find him, we did stop and say hello to Izzy, who was enjoying the warm garage. The girls went outside to eat and got a new fresh bowl of water. I tried to get them to come into the pool with me, but they just looked at me as I waded in the warm water! I gave a few more scratches to each little friend before I left and told them to keep an eye out for Oscar!

No comments:

Post a Comment