Thursday, September 9, 2010

Toby, Tyson & Morgan

Tonight everyone was out in the living room when I came in. Toby met me at the door and we went out in the backyard right away. Tyson came rubbing up against my leg and Morgan gave me a "meow meow" hello! Toby ran around in the darkness and was chasing after bugs for awhile! When we headed back inside I fed him his supper, then we chased around the living room. Toby even played a little hide and seek with me tonight! He disappeared off into the hallway, then I turned on lights in rooms to find him. When I turned on the right one, he came zooming past me! I found his little monkey toy laying in the bedroom, so we played with that for awhile. Toby squatted down on his front legs and teased me with his toy. Anytime I made a move for it, he would take off and run circles around the room! Morgan was watching from his little perch high up on the couch. Tyson was just louging on the floor in the kitchen! He didn't even flinch when Toby would get close.
Don't mind me, I'm just chillin'!
You can see Tyson lounging in the background! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment