Friday, September 10, 2010

Toby, Tyson & Morgan

This morning Morgan was at the door meowing at me. Tyson came around the corner shortly after. I had to go looking for the sleepyhead! He was still laying in bed, but jumped down to see me when I came in the room. We took a nice long walk this morning. I saw something crawling around in the grass as we were walking. Toby saw it after I did and went to investigate. It was a crawdad! Toby got excited but I made sure he didn't get too close. He had his breakfast after we got home. This afternoon Toby played out in the backyard for a little bit. It was pretty toasty out, so he was ready to come inside to cool off. Morgan sat on the end table and watched us play around. Tyson hopped up into the kitchen sink! He started licking at the faucet, so I turned the water on to a slight dribble. He caught it with his paw and had a drink. Tonight Toby went out in the backyard for a little while again. The kitties were both out, wanting their attention. When I let Toby back inside, he went into his room and hopped on the bed. He had a whole bunch of his toys surrounding him! He grabbed his stuffed kitty and we played some tug of war. Then grabbed it in his mouth and shook it all over the place!

No comments:

Post a Comment