Saturday, June 5, 2010

Ralphi, Roxie and Rudy

Everyone was already outside when I came this morning. I got their breakfast ready right away for them and gave them some water. Rudy was done first, so he was ready to play some fetch! Ralphi was concerned that he would miss out, so he took breaks from his food to see what was going on. I waited until everyone was finished before we played. There was a rawhide out back, so Ralphi had that and didn't let go! Since he was occupied with that, Rudy and I actually got to throw the stub of the log around for a long time. Roxie helped him chase it a few times, but she mostly came and rolled over by me for a tummy rub! The grass was covered in dew, so I wiped everyone down before we came inside. They all got their treats and went back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment