Saturday, June 5, 2010

Ladybug, Boomer, Bella & Bo

The babies started barking when they heard me coming inside. They jumped around until I let them out, so I could get Ladybug and Boomer out too. When I came back they were ready to go inside. They all ran in and headed for the ice bowl! I decided to give them the stuffed bones to see how they did with those. Ladybug was fine, but little miss Bella was being a sassy girl anytime someone walked by her! So I put them back on the counter before I left. This afternoon I came in and Bella was out of the kitchen! Your family was there taking care of the plants, so I thought maybe thats how she got out. While they were outside I gave them the two stuffed rawhides to chew on since they'd have some supervision this time. Tonight I let everyone go out potty quick. Ladybug, Boomer and I decided to go for a nice long walk while the puppies played. Boomer is a good little guard dog! It was getting to be pretty dark out and a guy was walking out to his car. Boomer got upset and didn't take his eyes off him! When we got home Ladybug and Boomer got to join the puppies in the backyard for awhile before I tucked everyone in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment