Saturday, June 5, 2010

Zeus, Baxter and Zelda

I saw Zelda sitting out front on the sidewalk in the shade this morning. I got out and she started meowing at me! I said hi to her for a little while before going inside. The boys were sleepyheads this morning! Zeus came to the door after I called for them. I let him out then went to look for Baxter. He was sleeping under one of the beds, so I had to get him to come out with me. I watered the plants while Zeus was following close behind me. When I finished we sat in the shade on the patio. I got some of Baxter's itchies for him! I rubbed Zeus's ears and he let out a little grunt and leaned into my hand like, "That feels good!". Tonight Zelda was laying in the driveway when I pulled up. The neighbor dachschund was outside too and he looked like he wanted to come say hi! The boys were barking at me, ready to go back in the house. I headed through the garage and saw them run to the door. They ran in and laid on the cool tile floor. I added some water to the pool tonight while I pet the boys. When I was leaving I stopped to pet Zelda for awhile. She still hadn't moved from her spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment