Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bear, Coco & Mia

This morning I said hi to Mia and let her go potty outside. Coco was curled up on the other couch in the sitting room, meowing at me. I went and pet her for a little bit before I got their breakfast ready. Bear woke up as soon as I walked in the room and moved closer for me to pet her. Mia and I went for a nice long walk again this morning. We passed a couple houses that had dogs outside. They were barking as we passed by, and Mia started to whine a little. When we got home, I sat in the kitchen with Mia for awhile to give her some company so she'd eat her breakfast. This afternoon I let Mia sit outside until she was ready to come back in. It was super hot and humid this afternoon, so she didn't want to be out too long. I brought Coco some lunch in her hiding spot in the closet. I could hear Bear calling for me! By the time Coco was finished eating, Bear had decided to come see where I was. Bear had some lunch while I pet her. Tonight Coco ate a good amount for me. Bear got down off the bed and had some supper too after I pet her for awhile. I took Mia for another long walk after I fed Coco and Bear. Once we got home, she sprawled out on the floor next to me. I sat at the dining table again with her so she would eat for me. She did like a good girl! Afterwards, she went and curled up by the couch in the sitting room and I spent some time with her. She's such a sweetheart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment