Sunday, June 27, 2010

Mimi

This morning Mimi was just walking in from the living room to greet me. I pet her for a long time in the kitchen before I took care of her food, water and litter pan. She hopped into the sink while I was scooping out her food, and I was going to rinse off the spoon afterwards. She didn't try to move when I turned the water on! I guess she knew she had her body curved in such a way that she wouldn't get wet. She ran ahead of me into the living room for our play time. Today we played with her little brown blanket. I put my hand underneath it and moved it around. She stared, then moved her head in all sorts of directions excitedly, then pounced! She rolled around with the blanket and stuck her head under it, searching for the moving thing. Later it started to rain outside, so she sat in the window and watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment