Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bear, Coco & Mia

This morning Mia completely rolled over for me when I came in the door! She laid on her back until I pet her tummy. I let her go do her business in the backyard and went to see Coco and Bear. Coco was sleeping on her perch in the office this morning. After I fed her breakfast, I spent some time with Bear. Bear always seems to give me that look like, "Where are you going? I'm not done yet!". I took Mia for a nice long walk since it was nice and cool out. If I touch her back while we're walking, she likes to stop in front of me and lean all her weight against me. She looks up and gives me that face that says, "You can keep petting me!". After we got home I thought about letting her stay outside for the morning since it was cooler out, but I'm glad I didn't because it started to rain heavily shortly after I left! This afternoon I found Mia sleeping on the couch in the sitting room. After I spent some time with Coco and Bear, I sat with Mia in the kitchen so she would eat. When she had finished, she went back to her spot on the couch. It was a good nap day! While I was petting her, I could hear Coco meowing. I meowed back at her, hearing her come closer each time. Eventually she found me and came to get pet some more! Tonight I walked over to get Mia's leash so we could take a quick walk before the rain hit. She knows when I'm headed for the basket and starts jumping around! She went potty right away, but then we didn't make it too far on our walk. She kept stopping in front of me so I couldn't go forward, then she'd turn around and head back for the house. I think she knew it was coming! Not long after we got back inside, the wind really picked up and the rain came. She followed me to the gate and waited there until I was finished spending time with the kitties. When I came around the corner she was so happy! She followed me to the living room, and I quick ran a circle around the couch. She happily chased after me, then rolled over on my feet after I sat down for her belly rub!

No comments:

Post a Comment