Sunday, June 27, 2010

Suzzie, Heiny, Boo, Quartz, Fluffy, Fudge & Kitty Cat

Suzzie and Heiny came up to the fence to say hi today, tails-a-wagging! I went in the house and Boo came out and got his treats before I went to turn on the sink for Quartz. Someone got sick a few times today, but no other surprises! The mats were all dry; so far so good. Fluffy and Fudge were both curled up on a bed, and they both let me pet them and didn't move or attempt to run and hide! I guess they've seen me enough times now. lol I let the girls in so they could eat and enjoy the cool house. Heiny did her usual eating circle... take a bite from one bowl, walk around the table to the next bowl, continue crunching on her food on the way back to the first bowl, repeat. haha! While they were eating, I went outside to see if I could find Momma Cat. I walked to the hog pen and tried calling for her. I heard a meow back at me, then she came out and walked over to me. She sure is big! I bet she'll be having them soon! I pet her for awhile, then went to go get a scoop of food for her. As I came out the front door she met me at the porch, then ran ahead and showed me where her food goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment