Saturday, June 26, 2010

Roxie, Ralphi & Rudy

This afternoon I let everyone out in the backyard to go potty and get a drink while I got their leashes. They all were sitting by the door looking in, waiting to see what I was up to! As soon as they saw what was in my hand, they all got very excited. Rudy would hardly sit still long enough for me to get his collar on! When I let them in, they pulled me quickly through the house to the front door. There were some clouds out here and there, keeping the sun from beating down too much. We had a nice breeze too, so it didn't feel too hot and we were able to take a nice long walk. I let them play for awhile out in the backyard after we got home. They sure were thirsty! Rudy wanted to swim in the bowl of water again. He even gave me a cool bath! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment