Sunday, May 30, 2010

Maggie & Moe

We went out in the backyard to play this morning. Moe grabbed her blue rope and started to drag that in circles around the living room when I first came in! Once outside, Maggie and Moe began chasing each other right away. Maggie buried her rawhide again by the fence this morning. She sat down by it afterwards and guarded it for awhile. Then, she decided that wasn't a good spot and re-buried it in a new place! The girls were sleeping when I came in this afternoon! We went out to play for awhile. I threw some toys for them, but they weren't too interested. They just looked at it, then back at me! Maggie was off re-burying her bone once again. Moe decided to lay down and sun herself for most of the time! Tonight the girls were barking before I even came to the door. They came running when I got inside! We went out in the backyard to play. I threw a couple of their balls and Maggie went running after each one, but didn't bring it back! The little neighbor girl stood up against the fence and said hi. She wanted me to grab a couple of their pool toys they had accidently thrown over. I was going to grab the first one, and Maggie beat me to it! She ran around and played keep away from me! Silly girl. Maggie and Moe chased each other around again for awhile in between jumping on me and kissing my face! When we went inside again they both sprawled out on the cool tile floor. They really tired themselves out.
Ready... set... go!

No comments:

Post a Comment