Sunday, May 30, 2010

Bear & Coco

They polished off another plate of food from last night. I had topped off the dry food too and there was a good dent in that this morning. I went in by Bear and she was fast asleep. She sat up when I talked to her, but it took a second for her to realize where I was! She walked over to me and I brushed her for awhile. Coco wasn't in her usual spot, but I found the green lump right away this morning! I touched the blanket and she meowed from underneath. I got her out so she could eat some breakfast. She ate a good amount for me and so did Bear. The plate from this morning was almost completely gone when I came this afternoon. I got a new one and brought it to Coco so she could eat her lunch. When Coco had enough, she hopped down and went to go get a drink. Bear was sleepy this afternoon and didn't even wake up when I called her! I brushed her for awhile before I left. Tonight the plate of food was all the way under the stand in the entryway! I guess someone was hungry! It was almost licked clean. I got another can of food opened and went to feed Coco, but she wasn't in her spot. I looked in the other areas and she wasn't there either. I even looked under those beds and she was still nowhere to be seen. She must have another hiding spot! So I brought the food over to Bear and brushed her for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment