Sunday, May 30, 2010

Tyler, Emma, Lacey & Luke

Everyone was excited to go outside this morning! Luke came in while I was taking Emma and Lacey out. Lacey followed Emma and I around the yard after she had gone potty. While I was getting their breakfast ready, Luke was following me around the kitchen on the counter, looking for some attention! I pet him while their food was cooling down. Tyler was waiting patiently in the living room, sitting halfway on the chair. Once they all finished, we all sat in the living room and they got some attention. Lacey had wandered off into the hallway by the laundry room and I heard some noises. I got up to see what she was up to, and she had just hopped over the baby gate into the bedroom!! This afternoon Lacey was still in the bedroom when I came, so maybe that was just a one-time thing. Emma was exploring the yard a little bit when I took her out. Lacey waited until I took Tyler to come outside. After I fed everyone we sat in the living room. Emma curled up by the fireplace and took a nap. Tyler was laying next to me chewing on a bone and Lacey came and sat in my lap for awhile. Luke even came in for some attention too! Everyone was pretty sleepy this afternoon. Eventually Tyler laid on his side and closed his eyes and Lacey rolled over and fell asleep while I pet her belly. They all did great for me this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment